FACTS Elevate 2020 Virtual Training Content FAQs
- What is HubHelp?
- Where do I register for live Elevate training sessions?
FACTS will launch free, live masterclass Elevate training sessions the week of July 13. These sessions are designed to help you make the most of your FACTS products.
- I'm not available during any of the dates or times the live training sessions are being offered. What are my options?
Even if you aren’t able to attend the live masterclass Elevate training sessions during the week of July 13, you’ll still be able to view the content.
If you register, you’ll be able to view the sessions on-demand at your convenience. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the on-demand session about 24 hours after the live session has concluded.
- Is there other content available other than the live sessions?
Yes! The full schedule also includes access to additional resources and exciting new training content, including learning paths to help you experience training at your own pace. A learning path is a self-paced training course through various tasks common to school roles or processes.
- I've registered for a live session. How do I join the session once I'm registered?
After you register for the live masterclass sessions, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions about how to attend the live training. You will also receive a reminder shortly before the session begins with a link to join the session.
If you have any problems accessing your live sessions, please see these troubleshooting tips.
- If I registered for the physical Elevate conference in Orlando, do I need to re-register for the virtual content?
- I didn't register for the physical Elevate conference. Can I access the virtual content?
Yes. Virtual content will be available to all FACTS customers and it is free of charge.
- What are the technology requirements for accessing the virtual content?
System requirements for viewing the live training sessions are:
- Windows 7+ (Microsoft Edge, latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Apple Mac OS 10.10+ (Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
- Android 6.x (Chrome browser only)
- Apple iOS (Latest version, Safari browser only)
For the best experience, close all other applications and tabs while viewing the live sessions. Be sure you disconnect from your VPN, if applicable. Each live training will cover additional troubleshooting/housekeeping tips at the beginning of each session. If you have specific questions, feel free to contact us at FACTSelevate@FACTSmgt.com or read through these troubleshooting tips.
- Can I ask questions during the virtual event sessions?
Yes. You will be able to submit written questions throughout the live training sessions. There will be a team of Q&A facilitators on hand to help answer your questions.
- Will you still be having the Expert Bar during the virtual event?
No. We encourage you to visit HubHelp for information specific to products and processes.
Physical Conference Cancellation Questions
- Is FACTS Elevate 2020 cancelled?
Yes. In light of the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, FACTS Elevate 2020 has been cancelled as an in-person event.
- Why did you cancel the 2020 Elevate conference?
While we remained optimistic about holding FACTS Elevate during July in Orlando as planned, the key driver in all of our decisions has always been the health and safety of our attendees and staff. After careful consideration of the risk that COVID-19 posed, monitoring guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and individual states, it became clear that it was not possible to host Elevate as an in-person event.
- Will I receive a refund for the registration fee?
Yes. FACTS will refund all registration fees. If you paid via credit or debit card, your card will be refunded automatically within 7 days. If you paid your registration via invoice, you will receive a credit on your June statement.
- Can I get my refund on a different credit card than what I paid with?
No. Refunds can only be made back to the credit card used as the original method of payment at the time of registration.
- Will I get a receipt for my refund?
Yes. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that is on file from the original Elevate registration with the credit card payment. Only the person who placed the registration order will receive the confirmation email of the refund.
- I booked a hotel room already. How do I cancel my reservation?
Your hotel reservation will be automatically canceled. If you paid a deposit, it will be refunded to the card you provided within 14 business days.
- Will FACTS provide reimbursement for airfare?
No. Many airlines are offering refund or rebooking options due to COVID-19. We encourage you to contact your airline directly to discuss your options with them.
- I purchased Disney theme park tickets. Are they refundable?
Please visit Walt Disney World’s website for the most updated information on theme park ticket information.
- Can I apply my registration fee to Elevate 2021?
No. We cannot transfer your registration to next year’s event.
- I was accepted as a speaker for Elevate 2020. What happens now?
Since we will not hold a physical event this year, you will not be presenting at FACTS Elevate 2020. However, you will be given the option to present a session at FACTS Elevate 2021.
- Will you be offering virtual content?
Yes. More details will be available soon on FACTSelevate.com and via email.
- Where will FACTS Elevate 2021 take place?
FACTS Elevate 2021 is scheduled to be held in Atlanta, GA at the Hyatt Regency hotel.
- Who do I contact with additional questions?
For more information or questions, please contact the FACTS Elevate team at email@example.com.